I absolutely love Vosges Chocolates! Even though I can’t pronounce the name, they have such amazing, exotic chocolates that it almost feels like your mouth is travelling the world through chocolate :) Not to mention the very pretty packaging and website that they have. Some of the flavors can be a little odd though – curry flavored chocolate? I’ll pass on that one… :S
Here are some that I’m eyeing…
"When you press me to your heart, I'm in a world apart, a world where roses bloom."
Inspired by Edith Piaf’s La Vie en Rose, these Le Chocolat en Rose truffles have Pink Champagne within a 65% cacao dark chocolate and rolled in rose bud poudre. Mmm… how gorgeously decadent does that sound! Totally suited for their Gatsby Truffle Collection.
Alas, these beauties don’t last very long – to be consumed within 4 days!
For something that will keep longer, they also have Candy Bars that you can mix and match flavors. Flavors that sound really, really good include:
- Barcelona: Hickory smoked almonds + Fleur de Sel grey sea salt + deep milk chocolate
- Gianduja: Almonds + caramelized hazelnut paste + deep milk chocolate
- Goji: Tibetan goji berries + pink Himalayan salt + deep milk chocolate
- Matcha: Japanese matcha green tea + deep milk chocolate
- Woolloomooloo: Roasted & salted macadamia nuts + Indonesian coconut
[Images taken from Vosges]