Monday, September 27, 2010

Marie Skirt!

DSC_0149

It’s been awhile since I last posted hasn’t it? I made this Marie skirt from a free BurdaStyle pattern (love that website!) almost a month ago and finally got a chance to take some photos over the weekend, thanks to my sister :)

I used a wool suiting material for the skirt with silver stripes going across the fabric and it turned out pretty nice. The only thing is the material is a little too scratchy for my liking so I’m going to have to make a petticoat to wear under it, or wear it with leggings once cooler weather comes.

I found this sew-a-long from One Pearl Button and thank goodness I did because the instructions she put up were really easy to follow :)

DSC_0153 DSC_0154

DSC_0146 DSC_0167

DSC_0162 DSC_0170

No comments:

Post a Comment